NAMBoard is the Kingdom of Eswatini’s National Marketing and Agricultural Board which is enabled by Act No. 13 of 1985 and charged with facilitating markets for farmers and assisting them production processing, storage, transportation, distribution and sale of schedule products. NAMBoard is also tasked with registering wholesale distributors, importers and exporters of scheduled products as well as advising Government on availability and demand of scheduled products.
- Commitment - we are dedicated; we understand, we engage, we identify and we recognise.o the economy of Swaziland.
- Integrity - our engagement is conducted in a manner that fosters mutual respect and trust.
- Respect – we recognise the rights, values and interests of all our partners and stakeholders.
- Inclusiveness – we encourage broad participation.
- To achieve optimum import regulation, significant import substitution and maximum export sales NMB’s mission is to maximize its own organizational performance effectiveness and, in collaboration with farmers and other stakeholders in the agricultural community, build an efficient commercialized Swazi production and distribution agri-business value chain in accordance with sustainable farming best practices that meet international GAP and SPSS standards
- We envision a financially viable farming community contributing significantly to food security and to the economy of Swaziland.